iRobot Roomba 790
The Roomba 790 was the king of the heap for the Roomba 700 series. Combining all of the best features of every other 700 Series offering into a package that included a whopping 3 virtual wall lighthouses, an extended life battery, spare parts aplenty and even a carrying case – it’s largest claim to fame was the inclusion of the wireless command center. The Roomba 790 was the height of excess, and it was priced to match.
- Wireless Command Center: makes initiating a cleaning, scheduling and steering Roomba even easier. Using radio frequency technology, you can now command Roomba from any room in your house. Initiate a cleaning, preprogram your cleaning sessions or steer Roomba all from the sleek, lightweight Wireless Command Center.
- 3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac Series 2- Roomba 790 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3- stage cleaning system and AeroVac bin.
- Dual HEPA Filters- Roomba 790’s dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresher, cleaner air.
- On-board scheduling- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you’re not home.
- Extended Life Power Management- The robot uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use.
- Includes 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses, Extra Brush Set, Extra Filter Set, Round Brush Cleaning Tool, Flat Brush Cleaning Tool
- Comes with a ridiculous amount of accessories
- With 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses and an Xtra-life battery included, multi-room cleaning is definitely possible.
- The wireless command center is the ultimate remote control.
- Price is obscene
- Does not have room mapping, so multi-room cleaning is hit or miss
- The Roomba 790 is the epitome of excess
Specification: iRobot Roomba 790
There are no reviews yet.